header

Thursday, June 21, 2012

this week in photographs

Christen & I have been working on custom tags for all of our
clothing pieces. We'll also be putting hand dyed silk scarves 
in the shop soon! 





My husband & I celebrated our 3 year anniversary.
We finally tried Frontera Grill in Chicago. We ended up waiting
in line for 45 minutes with thirty to forty other people just
to get a table straight away. It was so worth the wait.
We had a lovely evening with THE most delicious meal of our lives.





We've been spending a lot of time outdoors - grilling & enjoying the wonderful Indiana weather.







Current obsession - The color peach. I tried to get away with
wearing this peach top with the same color jeans. 
I opted for black tights & leather shorts today. Maybe when I'm
feeling more adventurous ;)